1. I've always wanted a Jeep, but I settled for a Toyota. I love driving my standard shift and think everyone should have one so drivers will stop 4-way multi-tasking behind the wheel and just drive.
2. A large percentage of high school and college I b.s-ed my way through because my writing was like a new penny, mint-clean and eye-catching but not worth much. The teachers/professors who saw through it were the ones I most admired.
3. I've chased tornadoes multiple times with teams of meteorologists.
4. My greatest fear is being submerged underwater in my car.
5. When I was five, I decided to be a teacher. I never once wavered from that decision and never understood people who can't find their place in this world.
6. Ave Maria makes me cry. Every time. Unless sung by chipmunks.
7. I carry a blown-glass smiley face in the bottom of my purse. It was given to me by a very special person and I always seem to re-discover it when I most need it.
I usually break meme rules and refuse to pick someone to continue it, but since the challenge is given along with accolades and adoration, I choose:
Thank you, Vesper, and thank you all for being such a special part of my blogging world. On the topic of trivial randomness, we'll usher in the weekend with this question: Other than the standard items (credit cards, money, driver's license, etc.) what is one interesting item you keep in your wallet?