Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Day Nine

I'm coining today Full Circle Day. Strange things have been happening in my sphere. After 78,000 words, my much-loved hero finally traveled back in time. The poor bastard almost died, but while I was engrossed in delivering the line about the roar of subatomic particles against his eardrum...or some such nonsense...a deaf man tapped me on the shoulder. I knew of the man, but had never spoken to him until today nor known he'd overcome so much more than my hero ever could. Nice guy. As with all things in my glass-half-full world, I took it as a sign I was resonating on some plane I was meant to be on today.

And, I figured out the perfect solution to the creative war in my brain over my last scene. The white flags have been raised. Inner peace reigns.

And you thought yesterday I sounded N-V-T-S, nuts.
(anyone who recognizes that movie reference gets the first celebratory margarita in nine days)

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I got a sign this morning as well, though I have no idea what it means.

Rick said...

Following your progress is like reading a suspense novel!

Barbara Martin said...

One never knows when a sign will be presented, but take it before it disappears.