Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Fourth Kitty and Fourth Estate Books

It's official. I can now be called the freaky cat lady. No, I don't have a hairnet and salmon breath and name my felines things like Nathaniel Pawthorne, but I have surpassed the limit I thought I'd ever reach. The more the merrier, right? The best part is my new acquisitions were shelter animals set to be euthanized this week. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the Christmas spirit and new life than to show these two a much-deserved pampered one. I'll post pictures next week.

For now, I give the bibliophiles a stop-motion animation short 4th Estate Books (Harpercollins) created to celebrate their 25th anniversary. If my book were included, I'd want it to be in the red-light district. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

what a cute little Vid. If books had a world. I love that kind of stuff.

Barbara Martin said...

I ditto Charles' comment. Very entertaining in a light way.

laughingwolf said...

thx lam, as an animator i know the hard work that went into making this!

season's blessings to you and yours, m'dear... and wuffy nugglies to the new crits, too :D

Marilyn Brant said...

Really cute video and the soundtrack had just the right amount of peppiness :).

Merry Christmas, L.A. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Vesper said...

I'm very happy for the cats! Bravo!

Merry Christmas, L.A.! All the best in the New Year! :-)

Miladysa said...

Welcome to the new members of your family!

Merry Christmas to YOU and Yours LA x

Anonymous said...

May Santa leave extra cat food in the stockings of the critters.

Happy merry!

Michelle said...

Wow, you have 4 kitties and I have none. Never would have imagined that! Cheers and Merry Christmas!