Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not So Much Into Words

I couldn't bring myself to the keyboard yesterday for my usual Wednesday post. Late Tuesday, one of our Christmas kittens, Angus, died of a dislodged blood clot relating to heart disease. It's amazing how much he had become part of our lives in six short weeks. For those who remember his photo, I hope you'll forgive me for indulging again. Sadly, because of camera issues, it is one of the only pictures we have to remember him. He was the green-eyed cutie on the left.

4 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

Oh, L.A., I'm so, so sorry to hear this. It must be such a hard week. I know how quickly we can get attached to these little creatures in our homes... I'm thinking of you.

Barbara Martin said...

L.A., I understand perfectly your feelings on this sad passing. Kittens, joyful bundles of mystical cat that they are, link to our souls instantly. I hope you remember with fondness those playful days you shared. My blessings to you and dear Angus.

Vesper said...

I'm terribly sorry, L.A. I know how painful it is... I'm really very sorry...

Anonymous said...

I just saw this post and had to tell you how sorry I am for you. It doesn't matter how long they're with us, they're in our hearts.

Big hugs.