Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

All That Jazz

I met some wonderful people during today's booksigning at Weatherford's Books 'n Authors 'n All That Jazz. The forty authors represented everything from non-fiction to westerns, self-published and major NY publishing houses. Best part? A huge portion of the authors and browsers were men, so watching their reaction to being snagged into a conversation and possible sale by a table full of romance authors revealed a lot about the male gender. A few backed away like we'd coiled a rattler on the table, but most were gracious and intrigued.

Hope for us romantics after all.

(l-r): me, Nancy Connally, Christine Crocker

4 comments:

K.M. Saint James said...

Very cool! Another booksigning. I love the picture.

Hey, where is my book? What's a gal gotta do to get her own signed copy?

Sherry A Davis said...

What a great picture :) Looks like a lot of fun.

Jen FitzGerald said...

Sorry to have missed out on all the fun.

Jen

Marilyn Brant said...

Yeah! I want a signed copy, too! And I don't want to have to wait until D.C. to get one. I'm emailing you privately about this...
P.S. Glad the signing went well :).