Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Read...and Exercise Your Right to Comment

I'm over at my alter-blog today, SparkleThis. Be sure to read the other four installments in the round-robin story, starting with January 6th, before you read my post. And, yes, they will probably kill me for the direction I took the story, 12-gauge piercings and all.

If you're up for reading an awesome sample of women's fiction, head over to Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Competition. Maureen McGowan's The Miseducation of April Hillson is a story that utilizes a non-linear structure and a raw, honest first person narration to bring the reader close to the strong protagonist heroine. Leave a review and you'll be entered to win prize packages from Amazon up to $2,000.

2 comments:

Marilyn Brant said...

L.A.--I'm heading over to Sparkle This to read you post and story continuation there. Also, just so you know, you've been "kind of tagged" on my blog. (It's more of a suggestion than a requirement... :-)

Maureen McGowan said...

Thanks for the plug, L.A! You rock.

PS. I was hoping Marilyn would tag you. :-)